Score yourself using the Epworth sleepiness score 1
How much are your daytime sleepiness?
0 - would never doze or sleep
1 - slight chance of dozing or sleeping
2 - moderate chance of dozing or sleeping
3 - high chance of dozing or sleeping
• A score of 0-5 should be interpreted as supernormal.
• A score of 5-10 should be interpreted as normal.
• A score of 10-15 should be interpreted as sleepy.
• A score of 15-20 should be interpreted as very sleepy.
• A score of more than 20 should be interpreted as dangerously sleepy
Request a sleep study
1-Johns MW. A new method for measuring daytime sleepiness: the Epworth Sleepiness Scale. Sleep 1991; 50-55.